I started thinking about my goals for this year and I thought I should take a look at them since this year is over half way done. Some I am doing great on and others I have kinda forgotten so this is a good reminder of them.
1. More waterSo this one should be very easy but it is not. I think I was good at it at some point but I have fallen back to forgetting it. I will need to work on it more. Water is really important and does not get the credit it deserves. I have been making lemon water sometimes and then I do remember to drink.
2. Walk up the stairsI try to do this everywhere where it is possible and everytime. Sometimes I do fail at this just because of being lazy. Even here I need to try to better myself because I do believe that it is one of the easiest ways of getting healthier and more fit.
3. Working out moreYES. This is one that I am doing great with since I have joined the gym and have even gone there by myself. Actually going to the gym tomorrow so I am really doing good. And I am gonna keep at it and keep you posted with it both here and on my instagram.
I haven't really been keeping tabs on these two so I don't really know if I am doing any better then before but maybe. I do feel like I do drink alcohol a bit less then I have some years. Sugar is a hard one since I am soooo hooked on candy and I can't stop! I did do a month without candy so I guess that's good.
4. Less sugar and alcohol
5. Less microwaved food and more cooking the food myselfI have been doing good with this one and I haven't bought as many microwaveable foods lately (or the whole year) and I have been making the food more myself. Which is a really good thing and I am so proud of myself for this. I almost really enjoy cooking.
6. Sleep better and go to bed before 12Okay, again I have been bad at keeping track of this one. I have now gotten better at it too this last week because I have work and have to get up really early. Need to just keep that up and it will be great.
7. Happiness is a choice / Smile moreThis one will always be a work in progress but I am doing okay on it. Trying to remember it every day.
So I am doing pretty good so far but there is some improvement to be done. Do you guys have any goals you wanna reach this year?